- NEW CUSTOMER CONNECTION
New Connection Procedures
1. Fill out the new application form (get the application form from customer service office at MANAWASA )
Requirements: One passport size (blue colored), Postal address, Phone/mobile number, One copy of Identity ie (National identity, Voting Id, Work Id, Driving licence)
2. Survery conducted every week , and new connection cost estimates established.
3. After customer paid, MANAWASA will connect the customer within 7 days.
- CUSTOMER DISCONNECTION
Reasons for disconnecting customer from water supply service
- Customer's request
- Unpaid customer debts
- Identified water theft
- System's technical problems such as leakeges in customers service line and main water supply systems and appurtenances.
- CUSTOMER RECONNECTION
The customer will be returned to the water service within 24 working hours after debt settlement and reconnection fee.
- WATER BILLING AND SALES COLLECTION
MANAWASA ensure continous and sustainable collection of water sold and maitaining dispatch of customer water bills via sms each month.
- HANDLING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
MANAWASA is responsible for handling customer complaints reported at the office directly or via mobile phones. To reach the Customer Care office, customer may call /sms to report the complaints using the following numbers; For MASASI Zone 0788-446561 and for NACHINGWEA Zone 0786-727390